Escape to the scenic coastal bluffs of Half Moon Bay for a relaxing two-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton and two rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Golf Links. This secluded luxury resort is just thirty minutes away from San Francisco and Silicon Valley and provides some of the best golf in Northern California.
Your package includes rounds of golf on both the Ocean Course and the Old Course, each offering stunning ocean views. The 18-hole Ocean Course is a Scottish Links style course designed by renowned landscape architect Arthur Hills and offers extraordinary views of the Pacific Ocean. The Arnold Palmer designed Old Course, has been host to numerous U.S. Open Qualifiers and finishes with one of the highest-ranked holes in the world.
Each morning before you head to the course, fuel up with with breakfast at Mullins Bar and Grill. Improve your short game with a private lesson for two people from one of the PGA professionals at Half Moon Bay Golf Links.
Explore the historic harbor town of Princeton-by-the-Sea and enjoy dinner for two at Mezzaluna Italian Restaurant, a local favorite with scenic coastal views. Your package also includes dinner for two at The Ritz-Carlton’s Navio, a refined seafood restaurant inspired by its oceanside views. Wind down with a signature massage for two at the Ritz-Carlton’s spa.
Includes (for a party of two people):
- Two-nights (one guest room at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. (Saturday night excluded).
- Two rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Golf Links’ Old Course.
- Two rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Golf Links’ Ocean Course.
- Private short game lesson taught by a PGA professional at Half Moon Bay Golf Links (45 minutes).
- Dinner at Mezzaluna Italian Restaurant (excluding alcohol).
- Dinner at Navio at The Ritz-Carlton (excluding alcohol).
- Breakfast daily at Mullins Bar and Grill at Half Moon Bay Golf Links.
- Signature massage for two at the Ritz-Carlton’s spa.
The winner of this auction item will need to schedule this Half Moon Bay experience in advance subject to availability. Saturdays are excluded from the two-night stay at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay, and Navio is open Wednesday through Sunday for dinner. Please plan ahead as this package expires on September 15, 2019, and extensions are unable to be granted. The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, Half Moon Bay Golf Links, and Mezzaluna Italian Restaurant have donated the accomodations, golf, and dining for this prize, and 100% of the proceeds of this item will be donated to the Navy SEAL Foundation.